Delivery & Returns
Expected delivery times
All order ship next business day unless placed before 11:00 a.m. GMT+1.
Orders placed Friday after 11:00 a.m. GMT+1 to Sunday will be shipped out on Monday.
Business days do not include weekends and Swiss and Italian public holidays.
The following table is an estimate of how many business days are required for the order to reach the desired country.
The estimated transit times do not account for delays caused by: weather, customs operations, strikes, payment authorizations, or any other circumstances beyond the control of AMBLEME.
Kindly note that delivery to rural addresses can result in longer delivery times.
|Standard (20 Eur)||
Express (25 Eur)
|2-3 business days||
1-2 business days
|Italy||2-4 business days||
1-2 business days
|Europe||2-5 business days||1-4 business days|
|World||3-6 business days||
2-5 business days
AMBLEME offers free Standard delivery on orders over 300 €.
Please note that free shipping will be applied to your order at checkout.
Orders are shipped with UPS and DHL
depending on geographical area, both of them requires a signature upon delivery. They usually operates between 09:00 a.m. — 06:00 p.m. on business days. You can specify an alternate daytime delivery address when ordering, for example your work address (recommended).
At this time we are unable to ship orders to General Delivery and P.O. Boxes. Orders made to any of these addresses will be cancelled.
You can check your order status on their website or you can contact them if you have questions regarding your shipment.
Taxes and duties
The prices of products are expressed in Euros inclusive of taxes but excluding customs duties.
Orders to Switzerland will be shipped from Switzerland which means that prices are inclusive of all taxes and duties, including Swiss VAT.
Orders to Europe will be shipped from Italy which means that prices are inclusive of all taxes and duties, including VAT.
For orders outside of the EU (except Switzerland):
Prices of Products are expressed in Euros, inclusive of taxes and excluding customs duties. All applicable duties shall be borne by the customer. Unfortunately we cannot estimate how much duties you will pay but your local customs should be able to estimate the price.
AMBLEME is not responsible for any customs clearance fees incurred for shipments landing outside the EU.
AMBLEME insures each purchase during the transit time until it is delivered to you. All orders require signature on delivery, at which point responsibility for the shipment passes to you. If you have specified a recipient other than yourself for delivery purposes, you also accept that signature by the third party is sufficient proof of delivery and fulfillment by AMBLEME.
AMBLEME has a 14-day return policy: any claim regarding the product(s) must be submitted in 14 business days following receipt of the product(s). You have 14 days from when your order is delivered to ship/postmark it back to our warehouse for a refund or exchange. If 14 working days have gone by since the receipt of product(s), unfortunately we can't offer you a refund.
To be eligible for a return, the product(s) must be returned in their original condition that you received it. It must also be in their original packing, undamaged, with its label attached, not worn, accompanied by all of its accessories, and a copy of the purchase invoice.
AMBLEME will only authorize a refund, exchange or store credit for standard (non-customized or bespoke) product(s) sold in its online store.
Please note that only regular priced product(s) may be refunded, unfortunately sale products cannot be refunded.
To return the product(s) the customer should follow these instructions:
1. Make sure the product(s) you return is in its original condition, accompanied by all of its accessories, tags and packaging included. All shoes should be tried on a carpeted or soft fabric surface before wear to prevent scratches or any damages even underneath the soles.
2. Contact our customer service via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a return number and ask for a refund. The customer must indicate all orders information and attach a copy of the purchase invoice. No parcel shall be accepted without a return number. This number must be written legibly on the parcel.
3. Pack the product(s) in the order box (or any rigid carton box) and note the Return Authorisation number on the parcel.
4. Contact a courier to arrange the pick-up of your package. Please note that the return is at your own expense.
5. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned product(s). We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If the returned product(s) will not match the requirements just explained, the shoes will be not considered pristine therefore returnable. In this case the product(s) will be returned to you at your own expense.
Please allow 3 to 7 business days (depending on peak times) for your return to be processed.
6. If approved, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Please note you can only exchange items for a different size, based on stock availability within the collection or for a same or higher value product. If you wish to exchange your item for an alternative product, we suggest that you return it for a store credit or a refund and purchase the new item separately. If you want to directly exchange your purchase with an alternative product, please note that while the return is at your expense, the company will cover the shipment on the new items.
Any parcel returned after the prescribed timeframe shall be refused and returned to the sender. No parcel returned as cash on delivery shipping shall be accepted, whatever the reason. The costs and risks pertaining to the return of product(s) are borne by the sender.
The Customer shall not have to justify the reasons or pay penalties, with the exception of return costs and all potential customs duties.
AMBLEME cannot be held responsible in the event of loss, theft or damage of the parcel. Parcels for which the customer’s identification (surname, first name, address and return code) is not possible shall be refused.
On receipt of the product(s) returned by the customer, the customer service shall send a confirmation of receipt of the product by e-mail.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.